Wednesday 24 April 2013

How Morrie changed me


                   How Morrie changed me
After Reading Tuesdays With Morrie.I quickly became engrossed in Morrie`s thoughts. He let me know how to  face the difficulties and adjust the mood,  how to face aging and death, and how to face our marriage and families. He deeply infected me and encouraged me.

Try your best to concentrate yourself on the good things in your life. Each person in your life will encounter some difficulties. You can cry badly when you need it. But after crying you should try your best to concentrate yourself on the good things. Because life still has to continue. Morrie told us not to cling to things, for everything is impermanent, just let the emotions flow. So I know how to deal with emotions in future. Escape can’t solve any problem and it may gather one’s emotions as time goes by, the more one wants to escape, the harder he faces with all his emotions, they will certainly break one down when the last straw is put on. It’s of great importance for me to experience all the emotions necessary in my life.

Aging is not just decay. It’s growth. If you have found meaning in your life, you don’t want to go back. You want to go forward. You want to see more, do more. The issue is to accept who you are and revel in that. As Morrie, when he learned that he was suffering from ALS, he was not dried up and died. For meI should know the youth is the most beautiful, however the youth is short. Everyone will be aging, but years of accumulation, for some people, sophistication and elegance. So, why not find the meaning of life in the youth
.

Each people in marriage should know how to respect each other and compromise each other. You should  talk each other openly. “I’ve got so many people who have been involved with me in close, intimate ways. And love is how you stay alive,even after you are gone.”

The lessons on every Tuesday afternoon have ended, but the lessons on life will never end. Morrie told me how to face and live a life with all his experience on his road to death. His peaceful attitude towards death and life moved the world together with me and help me discover all the best things in life. Thanks Morrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment